2008년 10월 28일 화요일

Calendar

After reviewing my audience and target market, I realized that there is no need to literally put sound device within my calendar. Of course it could be ideal to include some kind of sound piece but I think, looking at the demographics, people over 35 and up are mature enough to understand the content after look at an image/read words. Also, I am not a techno geak who knows how to play with sound system. So, I thought, why don't I express tinnitus in a visual way (something that I know how to do). 
So, for my calendar, I will be playing with the concept of noise layering/excessiveness and noise as vandalism - in a visual term. Images, colours, and text will be layered on top of each other so that each element becomes a distraction. (????)

Calendar set will include 
- 12 months calendar cards
- 1 stand
- 1-2 pairs of earplugs in a plastic bag
- 2 sheets of sticker

댓글 없음: